- In folklore, aquamarine was known to be used by sailors for good luck & treasured by mermaids.
- Aquamarine is the greenish-blue to blue variety of Beryl. It forms in beautiful crystals that can be quite large and totally transparent - Source
- As a travel crystal, greenish blue Aquamarine protects those who journey by sea, alleviating the fear of water, and guards those involved in any long-haul travel such as flying or driving long distances.
- Known to calm nervous spasms
- Promotes truthful communication + inner clarity.