CELESTITE- Celestine or celestite (SrSO4) is a mineral consisting of strontium sulfate. The mineral is named for its occasional delicate blue color. Celestine is the principal source of the element strontium, commonly used in fireworks and in various metal alloys::::
- It has strong metaphysical properties that will help you to develop the gift of prophecy... and other psychic abilities. A cluster of this lovely blue stone in your room is excellent for your emotional state as it is calming and uplifting. Source
- Helps you contact your guardian angels and guides as well as Your own higher self.
- Hold it when meditating, or simply place it on your body to enhance vision & personal breakthrough.
- emotionally supportive, great to use in harmony with therapy
- helps balance your extreme emotions
- Healers are suggested to keep a celestite cluster in their healing room.
- Aquarius Birthstone!
- "This stone is excellent for any type of mental activities, such as study work. It clears, balances and attunes all the chakras." Source